Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer Projects

I am back in the United States now!  I have really enjoyed seeing friends and family over the past week.  It is great to hear what God is doing in their lives and share about how He has worked in me at BFA.  What a blessing to testify to His goodness and reflect on the year.

In addition to visiting people while I'm home this summer, I'm also raising money for three specific projects.  Financial gifts given this summer will go toward these things:

·    Interactive White Board:  Having an interactive white board in my fourth grade classroom would improve technological literacy, increase participation, and promote international connections.
·    Short-Term Missions:  During Easter break each year, BFA sends out about five short-term mission teams of high schoolers and staff.  Although the destination is still unknown, I hope to help lead one of the trips this spring.
·    Video Projector:  The projector my roommate and I borrowed last year is no longer available to us, so we’d like to purchase one to use when we lead worship in the high school dorms and at our apartment.

I invite you to participate in these "Summer Projects"!  The total goal for the summer is $4,000.  Can you help me reach this goal?  If you would like to give toward these projects, please download this form and mark it "Heather Brown - Summer Project."  Thank you in advance for your generosity!  Whether or not you are able to give, please pray that God would use these projects for His glory.

Thank you for prayerfully considering how you can get involved.  You are an important part of what God is doing in southwestern Germany and around the world.  I am so thankful for my "home team"!

No comments:

Post a Comment