Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Home Assignment: Phase 1

This summer is broken up into several chunks as I travel from place to place to visit different friends and family.  Home Assignment "Phase 1" was spent mostly in my hometown of Newtown, PA.  It was a blast to have Brittany, my roommate from Germany, here with me also.  Here are some highlights from our time in Newtown (and the surrounding area!):

-- Running to catch our flight from Frankfurt to Toronto... and all of our bags made it to North America!

-- Phillies game with my college roommate and my family (Brittany's first baseball game!)

-- Quick (but wonderful!) two-day trip to western PA to visit friends from Grove City College


-- Sundae Celebration to share about my experiences in Germany with friends and family

(SO special to have all of these friends in the same place at the same time!
Sarah since we were really little, Kelly from school days, Kristen from college, and Brittany from BFA!)

-- Appetizers at Applebee's, one of the restaurants I have missed! :)

-- Met our new roommate, Megan, for lunch in King of Prussia!

-- Overnight in Ocean Grove, New Jersey

-- Taught a German song ("Wir Trauen Dir" / "We Trust You") to my home church, Grace Point

Next stop:  Alberta, Canada, to visit Brittany's family!

1 comment: