Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Saying Goodbye...

Today was a day of saying goodbye... to my home church, to supporters, to friends.  It still seems a little bit surreal that I am leaving this week, but there's definitely no question that there are people who will be praying for me!

Brian Weber, Pastor of Mission at my sending church (Grace Point), prayed to commission me this morning.  Several of the elders and pastors - including my dad - also placed their hands on me:


Tonight my parents hosted a Sundae Send-Off Celebration for local prayer and financial partners.  What a blessing to spend time together!





Above all else, I am so grateful to YOU for partnering with me in this ministry.  By reading my blog, sending me encouraging emails, giving generously of your financial resources, and praying diligently for me -- you are honoring God and serving me.  May He receive all the glory as we all use our gifts to please Him!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Heather Joy! I am so excited for your BIG MOVE! I pray for safe and stress-free travels for you. Love you!

    ReplyDelete