Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Summer Project Progress!

Thank you to those of your who have generously contributed to my summer projects!  As of today, I have $1500 toward purchasing an interactive whiteboard, buying a video projector, and funding a short-term missions trip at Easter break.  Wow, God!

I appreciate your prayers for this project and for all of the lives that they will impact.  If you are interested in giving toward these summer projects in particular, please download this form and mark it "Heather Brown - Summer Projects."  Thank you!

I am confident that God is able to do way more than I can ask or imagine!  God, please take these summer projects and use them for Your glory.

"Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever!  Amen."  Ephesians 3:20-21

No comments:

Post a Comment