Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

100 Blog Posts!

One hundred blog posts over the course of a year and a half.  One hundred about fears and celebrations.  One hundred to trace the journey of a lifetime.  One hundred to remind me of God's faithfulness.

Some of you have read every single one of those 100 entries...  Wow, that's pretty impressive.  But, a huge thank you to all of my blog readers, whether it's been 1 or 100 entries!  I'd love to hear from you... What was your favorite blog entry?  What has stuck with you from what I've learned/done over the past 18 months?  What have you learned in the past year and a half?

It's ironic that my 100th post will be the last from this side of the Atlantic for awhile.  As I head into a new school year, I also begin a new chapter on this blogging journey.  I hope that you'll continue to join me on this adventure with Jesus!

With "joy in the journey,"
Heather

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have read most of the 100 and have some trouble picking a favorite. Reading about your creative ways to instruct and to capture your students' hearts (like the broken mirror), about the ways our Father has been your daily provider, about the support and challenge you have received in the close community of BFA and G5, about your parents' visit (!), and about how His love flows through you to others has been inspiring, gratifying, and a rich blessing. Keep on posting, 'cause I never tire of reading of the joy in your journey!

    Love you always, Dad

    ReplyDelete