Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

One Week!

Time seems to go so quickly -- but at the same time, slowly.  Have you ever felt that way before?

The summer has flown by -- and yet, it feels like forever since I ran through the Frankfurt airport to catch my flight across the ocean.  I've done so much, seen so much, learned so much -- but there is still a long to-do list in front of me.  I am ready to return to my European home -- and still, I'm not anxious to rush my departure.

The realization of this dichotomy of time reminds me to savor every moment, wherever I am and whatever I'm doing.  However, it also reminds me that everything on this earth is just a blip on the timeline of eternity.

One week til I board a plane to go back to Germany.  One week.  Plenty of time for memory-making and picture-taking, but I know it'll go quickly!  Thanks for praying for me as I pack my bags and get ready for another year at BFA.

1 comment:

  1. I know EXACTLY what you mean! It's been a full summer and I have a heart full of thanks. So thankful for the time we have been together, as well as the places you've visited and people you've seen. So thankful for the Home Team you have who are so very supportive of and interested in your ministry at BFA. Thankful, too, for email, texting, fb, blogs, Skype and your landline in Germany from which you can make free calls to North America.

    With a thankful heart I say PRESS ON!
    I love you,
    Mom XO

    ReplyDelete