Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Celebrations of Love

Valentine's Day was on Monday... but I've been celebrating for the past week!  Last Friday was our fourth grade class party, with an exchange of paper valentines, sweet treats from parents, and poetry presentations.


My roommate and I had a special V-Day meal together on Monday night.  Brittany made a ground beef fold-over in the shape of a heart, and we ate by candlelight (typical for our dinners this time of year!).


This Wednesday, my small group girls and I celebrated Valentine's Day with a party at my apartment.  We created posters of our ideal man (some silly, some serious!) and the characteristics that God wants us to look for in a future husband.  Then we iced cupcakes, played a few games, and exchanged valentines.  Each girl left with a pink gerber daisy!




"This is love: Not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins."  1 John 4:10

No comments:

Post a Comment