Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Patience. Training. Praise!

PATIENCE.  This morning I had my first "stick shift" driving lesson, which was quite interesting.  After countless jerky starts, I managed a few smooth ones.  :)  I also got it all the way to third gear in the parking lot!  I'd say that's an accomplishment with a LONG way to go.  Thank you, Mrs. Ames, for having patience with me!!  I'm looking forward to more lessons!

TRAINING.  Tomorrow I leave for TeachBeyond New Staff Orientation in Minnesota.  I'm really excited for the opportunity to meet people and learn a lot!  I would greatly appreciate your prayers while I am at this training week (June 19-26).

Please pray that I would:
- make good use of my time at training
- connect well with the TB staff members
- be open to what God is teaching me
- feel equipped for the final preparations that will happen when I get home!

PRAISE: I'm now over 80% support!  This means that I am able to purchase my plane ticket to Germany and am officially GOING!  I am so thankful that He has provided in this huge way.  I am continuing to pray for financial partners for the rest of my budget.

"Come and listen, all you who fear God; let me tell you what He has done for me.  I cried out to Him with my mouth; His praise was on my tongue."  Psalm 66:16-17

No comments:

Post a Comment