Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

A New Way to JOIN the Journey!

I would like to introduce you to Burgunderstraße 7!  The middle floor of this house will be my home for the next 2 years.  Jennifer, Brittany, and I will be apartment-mates with 3 bedrooms, a bathroom, a living area, and a kitchen.  We have been blessed to communicate with the current renters (BFA staff who are coming back to the USA) and are purchasing almost all of the furniture that is currently in the apartment.  It's a win-win situation -- they won't have to move it out, and we won't have to find all the items and move them in!

(Above: The house from the front -- our level has a balcony!)
(Below: the amazing view!)


Today I am excited to launch a NEW way that you can JOIN me on this journey to BFA.  If you are interested in giving a one-time gift toward my ministry, check this out...


Adopt-an-Item!


Want to know where your money’s going?
Here’s a new way to contribute that’s as easy as 1-2-3!

1.      Select an item or items from the list below.
2.      Comment on this blog post or send me an email to “reserve” that item.
3.      Write a check to TeachBeyond with the listed amount (in dollars!) and complete the top portion of this form.  Send both to TeachBeyond at the address on the form.

I will put a note on the item
you choose to adopt
as a reminder to pray for you
when I use it!




3 comments:

  1. i want to adopt some patio chairs! -Liz J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update... the following items have been adopted:

    -- one of the under-the-bed drawers
    -- all 6 patio chairs
    -- bedside table
    -- wooden bookcase
    -- washing machine

    There's still time left! Let me know if you'd like to adopt an item.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kitchen table and chairs, dryer, and couch have also been claimed. Thanks to my adopt-ers! :)

    ReplyDelete