Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have my ticket!!!

I am at TeachBeyond orientation in Minneapolis, MN, this week.  We have had sessions on big picture ideas (TeachBeyond's vision, Christian education), as well as details (finances, paperwork).  It has been really neat to hear the testimonies of the other TeachBeyond members, too.

AND I HAVE MY PLANE TICKET!

I will be leaving Philadelphia on Wednesday, July 28, flying through London Heathrow (hoping all my bags make it through there!) on to Basel, Switzerland.  It is so exciting to have a departure date set!

Thank you to those of you who have committed to being financial and prayer partners with me as I prepare to go to BFA.  I still have a little ways to go to be at 100% support, but I am so grateful to be at this point.

Please pray with me, too, for my friends here at training who are still below 50%.  They are wonderful servants of the Lord who so desire to be on the field in the next few months.  Pray for a mighty act from the Lord to provide the financial resources for them to be able to go.

More info about training and pictures coming soon!
Heather Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment