Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Forever Faithful

This past Sunday I had the opportunity to share a testimony at the ministry celebration/business meeting at my home church, Grace Point.  I shared how God had used the church to help me come to this point: amazing opportunities for growth in the children's and youth programs, youth missions to Italy that focused on relational ministry, teaching opportunity at Camp Tel Hai last summer, and sponsorship to go to the Urbana missions conference in St. Louis.

I also shared with the GO (Global Outreach) mission team at Grace Point on Tuesday evening.  It was really neat to tell the story of my calling to this ministry from the beginning of my senior year to now -- from a place of confusion and uncertainty to one of confidence and trust.  With the approval of the GO team, Grace Point will be my "sending" church, supporting me financially and in prayer.

When I take time to remember what God has done and trace His handiwork in the fabric of my life, I am amazed and compelled to praise Him!  I challenge you to do the same... we aren't able to see all that is to come, but we CAN see how He has shaped, redeemed, and directed our pasts.  May we rest in the knowledge that He is forever faithful!

3 comments:

  1. What an amazing journey He has already taken us on! I can't even imagine all of the great things He has in store for the next two years. In the midst of all the craziness now I know He has it under control and what peace and joy that brings to my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, that is so true, Britt! I am so excited to be on this journey WITH you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's definitely something great and special knowing we have each other during it! :)

    ReplyDelete