Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

That's What It's All About

My students never cease to amaze me with their creativity.  They have found a new way to sit on their chairs in the classroom...  It doesn't work when I'm teaching a lesson, but it works for silent reading time!  When they lined their chairs up in a row and began reading 5 minutes early, I smiled.  I was thoroughly amused to see them laying there in a row.  I sighed with contentment that they were all on task -- and excited to be reading.  This is what teaching is all about!  I pray that each of my students develops a love for studying, reading, and growing that will produce a lifelong love of  learning.

1 comment:

  1. I totally laughed out loud when I saw this!! (thankfully I'm in lab alone right now) Looks like something my brother would have done when he was little. too cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete