Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thank You to My New Partners!

Here's an answer to prayer... I'm up to $300 in monthly pledges now!  A huge THANK YOU to my new financial partners -- you are participating in God's work around the world!  Your generosity, along with the contributions of others, will enable me to serve at BFA for the next two years.

In order to be fully funded, I am raising $2500/month, which goes towards my housing (rent, utilities, etc.), food, car, teaching supplies, insurance, and personal expenses.  My goal is to be fully funded by June 19th.  Will you join me on my journey to BFA?  If you're interested in partnering with me in this ministry, please download this form or email me for more information.

"Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously.  Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.  And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work." (2 Corinthians 9:6-8)

1 comment:

  1. Yea for new support! "Morning by morning" God shows His faithfulness--I'm praising Him for all of the ways that He is providing and preparing you for your service in Germany.

    ReplyDelete