Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

65, 22, and 165!

65... Lauren and I had the opportunity to share about BFA with about 65 people who attended one of our dessert gatherings last week!  It was so encouraging to have conversations with friends about how God has been working in my life.  (Thank YOU to those of you who came!)

22... I celebrated my 22nd birthday last Wednesday with GCC friends, as well as my fourth grade student teaching class!  The past five days have been a ton of fun -- birthday meals, afternoon off-campus, surprise Applebee's trip, spring formal with friends... This seems to be the beginning of the end (or the end of the beginning?) of a wonderful college career.  I'm grateful for the amazing relationships I have with people here at GCC -- I pray that they will continue as we leave this place AND I pray for new friendships in new places.  The Lord will provide!

165... The number of support letters I have sent out!  Keep praying for financial and prayer partners to join my team, and let me know if you're interested.

Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. I like those numbers, and the red moving up in the thermometer, too! We'll keep praying for partners to join your team.

    ReplyDelete