Pages

Monday, September 1, 2014

Month at a Glance: September

September 1:  New student orientation
September 2:  Opening ceremony, first day of school, and my roommate's birthday!
September 3:  First full day of school and Benchmark Assessment training session (I'm leading!)
September 4:  Helping with musical auditions
September 5:  Middle School Chillin' (outdoor games after school)
September 6-7:  Budenfest (a town festival with great food!)
September 15-19:  Spiritual Emphasis Week
September 20-21:  Kandern Pottery Market 

It's hard to believe that tomorrow is the beginning of the lasts... but thankfully, I've been so busy and the days have been so full that there hasn't even been time to think about that!  I have a feeling that's pretty much how this whole year will go... So I appreciate your prayers to enjoy and cherish the moments as they fly by!

Here's to the 2014-15 school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment