Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Autumn in the Black Forest

I love seeing the signs of autumn all around me.  Seasons in the Black Forest are an amazing demonstration of God's glory!  From beautiful blooms to sunny skies (okay, not too often...), brilliant leaves to glistening flakes, God reveals a glimpse of His majesty in His creation.

It's too good not to share.
With my student teacher on the top of the Hochblauen, a nearby mountain

Gorgeous view of the Kander valley

 Praising God for the beautiful view!

It was a little windy up top!

Autumn!

I'm also blessed to witness His goodness in the lives of the students I teach!  Autumn at BFA Middle School necessarily includes the annual Fall Party, a favorite event of the year.  This year's "outer space" theme led several of my teacher friends and me to dress up as Buzz Lightyear and the aliens from Toy Story!

Check out these "out of this world" costumes...

In case you're wondering about the cow, 
it's "the cow jumped over the moon"!

NASA Girls

Playing "Just Dance" in costume

Love this crazy staff!

No comments:

Post a Comment