Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Less Than 24 Hours...

... and I'll be on a plane back to Germany!  It's hard to believe that it's time to pack the suitcases and say the goodbyes to friends and family here in the States.  What a wonderful summer of reconnecting it has been.

Although I am returning tomorrow, I am still not fully supported financially.  I am still in need of about $300/month.  Would you prayerfully consider joining me on the journey by making a monthly pledge or giving a special gift?  If you are interested, please comment on this blog entry, email me, or click on the link on the right to download a donation form.

Thank you for your prayers, encouragement, and generosity!  You are a blessing to me.  Please keep in touch, and I hope to see you when I'm back in Newtown at Christmastime!


No comments:

Post a Comment