Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

One Year Ago!

As I unlocked the door to the guest house room, there was something very familiar about it.  Yes, it was the room that I had when I stayed here last spring.  This weekend I welcomed my parents to Germany... exactly ONE YEAR after my first visit to BFA!

The view out of my window a year ago...

My parents' visit to the same room this year, March 2011


My visit to the school, March 2010

My dad in my classroom, March 2011

A lot has happened in one year.  I have graduated from college, traveled, made new friends, and begun a new life here in Germany.  I'm different because of these experiences.  They are part of who I am.

But despite all of the changes, God is always faithful.  He has a perfect plan, and He's in control!  Praise God that He is unchanging -- and that He is still in the process of changing me.

1 comment:

  1. Heather,
    It is such a joy to read of your time in Germany. I LOVE seeing your photos.
    Happy Birthday dear one! (A little early...)
    Have fun with your parents.
    ~Aunt, Cindy

    ReplyDelete