Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

I'm thankful for...

I often find myself beginning my sentences with "I'm thankful for..." these days.  It's not just because American Thanksgiving is coming soon.  I am continually grateful for God's amazing blessings!

This past week was the elementary school celebration of Thanksgiving.  November 9 isn't really anywhere close to Thanksgiving, but it's between the Canadian and American celebrations of the holiday, so it works!  The kids enjoyed numerous activities planned and run by parent volunteers, ending with a catered turkey dinner in the gym.  Yum!  Needless to say, the afternoon activities were purposely planned to be low-key and fun.  Not too much could be accomplished with all that sugar in their veins!



Thank You, Jesus, for providing more than we could ask or imagine!

No comments:

Post a Comment