Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Testing the Flexibility Muscles...

Okay, so the flexibility muscles are already being tested... but God is truly the Great Provider!

My parents and I had to cancel all of my flights to/from Germany because of concerns with the British Airways strike... It was either that or get stuck at BFA until April 6, which just wouldn't work! :)

Thank You, God, for providing another itinerary with a different airline for roughly the same price! What a blessing. (I'm now flying Newark - Berlin - Munich - Basel, and returning Basel - Dusseldorf - Newark. Yea, I just wanted to get a tour of the German airports! Ha!)

Continue to pray for safety in travel!

With thanksgiving,
Heather

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you, Heather. So glad to know about this place!

    ReplyDelete