Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

One Week Away!

I am so excited to have the opportunity to travel to BFA next weekend for ACSI's International Christian Educators' Conference! Teachers from all over the world will gather at BFA to learn about different aspects of the field. I will drive home from GCC on Thursday afternoon and fly from Philly to Boston to London to Basel (Switzerland) on Friday-Saturday.

While in Germany, I'll be helping with the conference and sitting in on some of the sessions. I also hope to meet some of the BFA staff, see the town of Kandern, and perhaps even receive some of my curriculum for the fall. I plan to post pictures on this blog, so be sure to check back again soon! :)

I will be at Grace Point for church on Easter Sunday, so please find me if you will be in Newtown! I would love to see you while I am home.

The countdown is on... one week until my first trip to BFA! It's also crazy to think that I'll be leaving in just over 4 months to live there for two years!

I'll close today's post with the lyrics of a song that we sang at All-Campus Worship on Thursday night and at a retreat I attended today. The words of this song are my prayer -- that God would be glorified in all that I do!

"Take my life and let it be / All for You and for Your glory / Take my life and let it be Yours / Glory to God / Glory to God / Glory to God forever"

No comments:

Post a Comment