Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Prayers for the Trip

I would appreciate your prayers as I travel to BFA this weekend (March 26-31)! Please pray...

...that my flights would get figured out! There is a British Airways strike right now so one of the legs of my flight home is actually cancelled. Pray that the strike ends and/or I can get another flight.
...for safety in travel.
...that I would be able to connect with BFA staff, as well as other teachers from around the world.
...that I would be flexible! I'm not sure exactly what I'll be doing to help out with the conference, but pray that I would be in the right place at the right to help others, as well as personally benefit from the conference.

May the Lord be glorified above all else!

Serving Him,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment