Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

One Year & A New Role


What a year!  I calculated these numbers a few weeks ago and already most of them are outdated as people continue to inquire about the work of TeachBeyond and follow the Lord's leading overseas.  I have really enjoyed serving as a Mobilization Coach with TeachBeyond during my first year back in the States.  Throughout this bittersweet transition season, I have been grateful for continued involvement in God's work around the world through transformational education.

I'm also excited to be stepping into a new role with TeachBeyond as the Associate Director of Mobilization!  I will continue the tasks I had as a TeachBeyond Mobilization Coach with a few additions.

Over the past few weeks, I have gradually assumed some of my new responsibilities, which include:

- Creating a Mobilization Coach manual
- Training the new Mobilization Coaches (3-4 people who previously served overseas like I did)
- Meeting with the new Mobilization Coaches weekly throughout the year as their direct supervisor
- Further developing TeachBeyond's church partnerships
- Distributing online inquiries to the team of Coaches for individual follow-up
- Overseeing the collection of applicant data, such as personality profiles and background checks

Thanks for walking with me on this journey of trusting Jesus as I continue serving with the TeachBeyond Mobilization Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment