Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Snapshots of the "Lasts"

They say a picture is worth a thousand words.  With plenty of photos on hand and very little time to type my thoughts in words, here are some pictures in this season of "lasts."

Jessie and Brianna, the two girls from my original 4th grade class!

Liz is the only student I've had in chapel band for all 4 years!

 With 6th grade students at the Middle School Awards Ceremony


Rehearsing with current and former Middle School Chapel Band members!
They led a few songs for our final chapel of the year.

My last day of teaching at BFA MS

Time with my mentor, Candy

Many shared meals, ice cream dates, and walks with friends fill my calendar these days.  I'm so grateful for all of the people who have enriched my time at BFA!

2 comments:

  1. Love it. Praying with and for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I'm thinking that we will help with the transition to American food by treating you to an O-WOW-COW ice cream date sometime after you adjust to EDT. We might have a little Nutella around here someplace, too. Now, the friends--they will be other places, but are forever in your heart and often in your thoughts and prayers. Cherish each last and yearn for a few "firsts" that will be coming soon. <3

    ReplyDelete