Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Combined Chapel

On Friday, I took the fourth and fifth grade classes over to the main campus of BFA, where the middle schoolers were having a special chapel service.  (The high school students did not have school, so we could use their auditorium that afternoon.)  It was really neat to see the elementary and middle school students interacting and worshipping together.

In some ways, this combined chapel service was a picture of my two "worlds" colliding.  As many of you know, I'll be teaching at the middle school next year, so it was especially meaningful to see my previous students (the 5th graders), current students (the 4th graders), and future students (the 5th, 6th, and 7th graders) together in one place.  It was also rewarding for the elementary chapel band students to see what chapel worship is like in middle school.




"Savior, He can move the mountains.  My God is mighty to save!"

No comments:

Post a Comment