Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

It Happens in a Blink...

"Teach me to number my days and count every moment before it slips away, take in all the colors before they fade to gray..."  -- Revive

Just like that, another year is over.  Will 2010 be just another year in my memory?  Will the struggles and triumphs of this year be quickly forgotten?  Will I race through 2011 without purpose?  No, I reflect on all that I have learned, experienced, and celebrated this year... and I look forward with great anticipation to another year of pursuing Christ.

"I try to hold on tight, but there's no stopping time.  What is it I've done with my life?  It happens in a blink."  


Highlights from 2010:
-- Rang in the New Year at Urbana Missions Conference in St. Louis, MO

-- Student taught in London, England, for two weeks

-- Traveled to New York City for a Senior Trip with GCC friends

-- Accepted the position at BFA and attended the ACSI conference in Germany

-- Graduated from Grove City College!

-- Beheld God's majesty on a family vacation to Washington and Alaska

-- Attended TeachBeyond training week in Minneapolis, MN

-- Began teaching fourth grade at Black Forest Academy!

-- Established a new "life" in my new "home" in Germany

 -- Celebrated God's faithfulness with friends at Crista and Jon's wedding

2 comments:

  1. What a joy it has been getting to know you this past year and serving alongside you in Germany! I am so thankful for what 2010 has brought, and looking forward to what God has in store for us in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is so amazing! He has blessed you and us with so many wonderful experiences this year. It builds excitement and anticipation about what He is going to do in and through us in 2011! Pursue Christ, and then hold on to every moment ... because it will all happen in the blink of an eye! ;)

    ReplyDelete