Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2015

A Full Week!

This week, the "Parade of Lasts" continued with some fun memory-making moments with students and friends alike.

Middle School Talent Show: This Tuesday we were wow-ed by our students' singing, dancing, and gymnastic abilities.  I had created a video of the 6th graders singing "Happy" during ELW a few weeks ago and surprised the class by showing it at the talent show!


Staff Appreciation Dinner:  It seemed surreal to walk onto the stage at this year's staff dinner to be recognized for five years of service at BFA.  I'm thankful for the many staff members who have been part of my life here at BFA over the past five years.



Middle School Spring Party:  The theme was book characters, so the teachers decided to reenact the childhood favorite "Goodnight Moon"!


I'm grateful for these opportunities to savor the final weeks at BFA!  God is good, all the time.

1 comment:

  1. I love the video! Makes me remember why I love middle schoolers. :)

    ReplyDelete