Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Back into the Swing of Things!

Three weeks ago, I arrived back in Germany to my new apartment (empty), my classroom (packed with my apartment stuff), and a lot of work ahead!  It has been a busy three weeks of moving and setting up the apartment... on top of spending time with new and old friends, lesson planning, and beginning the school year.  I'm so blessed by the willingness of others to help with our move and offer encouragement in the beginning of this new school year.

Thanks, friends, for your patience in hearing from me again!  In the midst of all of this transition, our phone and internet service was accidentally cancelled - twice.  Hopefully, that will be working again in the next few days, so then I will be able to update you more often.

I so appreciate your prayers for the beginning of this year as I continue to figure out my weekly routine, establish connection with new students and co-workers, and seek new opportunities God provides for me this year.

As our Academic Dean said during All-Staff Conference: "We can expect great things from God, but we can't expect Him to do exactly the same great things."  I'm filled with anticipation thinking about what He might do this year - and trusting that He will work in His way and His timing!

BFA Opening Ceremony (You can find my friend's blog about it here)

Delivering poppyseed muffins to our new German neighbors!

New apartment from the outside! 

No comments:

Post a Comment