Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Back to the Recording Studio!

"I lay me down, I'm not my own
I belong to You alone
Lay me down, lay me down
Hand on my heart, this much is true
There's no life apart from You
Lay me down, lay me down
It will be my joy to say
Your will, Your way always"
[Chris Tomlin]

These are the words that the middle school chapel band sang at the recording studio today!  (You may remember my trip to this same studio with the elementary chapel band last spring.)  The students were thrilled to be in a "real" recording studio with "real" equipment!  Brittany and I were thrilled with their enthusiasm, focus, and musicianship.  And the studio manager was impressed with their work, too!  We are looking forward to getting the mp3 of the recording soon.  

My prayer is that these students continue to choose to glorify God with their music and their very lives - that it would truly be their joy to surrender to Him!



No comments:

Post a Comment