Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

A New Classroom!

Today's move from one classroom to another went so well!  Thank you for your prayers.  I am so thankful to Brittany and Kristi for their help during the day!  Here are some before and after shots of the classrooms. 

My old classroom before the move (Christmas party):

My old classroom during the move today:

My new classroom at the beginning of the school year
(so there were some changes during the fall semester):


My new classroom... all set up!



Kristi did a lovely job with the classroom library!

2 comments:

  1. WUNDERBAR! You and your elves did a great job of setting up the 4th grade construction site at BFAS! The children will love it...and 2 big windows! Will you still be able to see cows on the hill? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely, dear teacher friend.

    ReplyDelete